Thursday, May 23, 2013

Embracing Change


Change is one of the most difficult things to accept
 
because
it's easier to remain in a state of turmoil than to put forth
the effort it takes to control your life.
But, I'm living proof that with Faith, Hope and Determination
anything's possible.
I'll admit that while change can be difficult, 

it can also lead to
remarkable blessings.

If you're stuck in a rut or dissatisfied with the state of your life,
take it from me that it's never too late to Embrace Change.
Here's my inspirational message that can be
found in (NKJV) Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be Transformed 
by the renewing
of your mind,
that you may prove what is
Good and Acceptable to the perfect will of GOD



To learn more about my story I encourage you to check out
my blogs
 ambercornish2boilermakermom.blogspot.com/

website
 ambercornish29.wix.com/boilermakermom

or connect with me on facebook
 https://www.facebook.com/amber.cornish.14

   I hope my story will unlock the doors leading to a better life for you.

Content created by Jacqueline Waddy-Jones of CreativeGirl Content Solutions


No comments:

Post a Comment